Hi all – I got nominated for another Blogger Award! Thanks to María at Bookgraphy for the nomination. She’s sweet, her blog is fun, and now I know some super cool things about her like she’s from Panama and English isn’t her first language which I would’ve never known otherwise!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees.
So… some facts about me… does reading a lot count as something new to share? Ha. 🙂
- I got my hair cut last night and tried bangs. I think the hubster was a little shocked by the change.
- I have two bachelor degrees that obtained over a 5 year period: Cello Performance and Music Theory
- I think making friends with everyone is one of the best gifts you can give yourself without taking away from others. It’s why I’m so happy to have my hair stylist share that she went to a party, had something fun happen, and immediately thought that she had to tell me. Or that my massage therapist shared pictures of the ring he was using to propose to his (hopefully) now fiancé.
- I have a super spoiled, super adorable puppy named Sandy. She keeps me snuggled while I read.
- I used to hide the fact I read a lot. I’m 5’2″ and toted around a cello (basically luggage that’s the size of me) in high school. I wasn’t the coolest and was terrified to add to that burden.
- I work hard to practice a mindset of gratitude. I think “thank you” is one of the most underused phrases, and that’s sad. You see that restaurant employee cleaning up trash off tables? Say thank you! The custodian at your work keeping your desk clean? Say thank you! Your significant other does any normal, run of the mill chore? Say thank you! It’s amazing how much happier it makes both of you.
- When I say I love dresses in my “About Me,” I mean it. I have enough dresses and skirts to wear a different one each day for at least 3 full weeks. It’s an obsession that worked a lot better when I lived in a place that didn’t snow for 7 months of the year.
Phew! That was hard!
As far as nominating people, I truly think any blogger who’s doing their thing deserves a nomination. Share with me, friends! If you haven’t been nominated, you officially are. If you have been, I can’t wait to read about you, so leave me a link!